Contract, Registered Veterinary Nurse
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Veterinary Registered Nurse
Senior Veterinary Nurse
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake nursing duties including theatre, Laboratory, Radiography, ward and euthanasia duties
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons where needed
- Deliver nurse consultations
- Attend Monthly Clinic Staff Meetings
- Pricing up of routine procedures; ordering stock and consumables
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic and safe practice/building
- Providing advice and guidance on preventative and ongoing treatment for pets
- Monitor patients, providing the correct standard of nursing care
- Complete CPD requirements
- Maintain accurate clinical records
- Dispersing medication as applicable
- Reporting of any damage
- Assist Senior Veterinary Nurse in daily/weekly/monthly Tasks
- Undertake duty nights
- Follow Practice Protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
- Reception duties (booking appointments, processing payments, answering telephone calls)
- Undertake any other duties as required
Responsibilities as a clinical coach
- At least 2 days with each student per week.
- Weekly tutorials and time allocated to discuss NPL and set targets etc
- allocated observation time daily
The role is based in a fast-paced environment. Hours will be undertaken on a rota basis and will include evening and weekend working. When required to sleep in on duty nights, accommodation is provided.
This role will be a demanding role and will require the individual to be on their feet the majority of the day.
The module has not been activated or there is an issue with the license.