Band 5 Staff Nurse - Adult
Band 5 Staff Nurse - Adult
Achieve your nursing potential at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH), rated ‘outstanding’ for caring by CQC, and join us on our journey to Magnet® recognition for care excellence.
Are you interested in undertaking a nurse rotational programme? Would you like the opportunity to choose your own rotational areas? Are you unsure where you want to work when you qualify?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is what we can offer you:
- A bespoke rotation programme that takes into account your preferences and our vacancies.
- A dedicated Institute of Nursing and Midwifery Care Excellence, offering continuing professional education and career development opportunities. This includes: a well-established preceptorship programme, a medicines safety day, a five day acute care skills foundation course, bespoke resilience-focused clinical supervision for all nurses on rotation, guidance on clinical academic careers, role development package support and one to one clinical support where needed to ensure you get the best start to your career at NUH.
- Guidance and support in choosing your starting clinical speciality.
- Access to the biggest established Shared Governance programme in the UK, with 85 staff councils at ward level and growing, giving our workforce a voice and supporting a culture of innovation.
- An ambitious and forward-thinking environment. To prove this, these are some of the awards we have recently been shortlisted for in 2019:
- NT Workforce Awards 2019: Workforce Team of the Year Award, ‘Demonstrating excellence in staff recognition and professional pride in nursing’.
- Burdett Trust Awards 2019 ‘Best Offer for Newly Qualified Staff’ for our Resilience Focused Clinical Supervision Programme
- Our nursing teams are leading Patient Experience Network National Award winning initiatives (PENNA 2018) and have opportunities to work on improvement initiatives that are co-produced with those who use our services.
- Nursing Times Awards 2019: Technology and Data in Nursing.
We are now recruiting across all of our Divisions seeking both fully registered and student adult nurses qualifying in the next 6 months. Please note this advert is for Adult Nursing only.
Bring your whole self to work for us at NUH. We love diversity and we value your difference, your unique skills, knowledge and experience. Becoming one of our people may realise your potential, helping us to raise our performance in delivering world class healthcare to the diverse patient populations we serve.
The module has not been activated or there is an issue with the license.