Contract, Veterinary Surgeon
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic, and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join The Little Pets in Dickens Yard, Ealing. The position is full time (4 weekdays and 1 in 4 Saturdays)
You will be confident with consultations, case workups, and general surgery with some sole charge at times. Your passion will lie in developing not only your own skills but those of your colleagues too. Some mentoring experience would be an advantage. We are looking for a good team player keen to be involved in case studies and client and pet care. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people-oriented person, fun but professional, and someone with top-level precision skills.
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Annual pay reviews
• Career progression opportunities
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• 4 day week with flexible options.
You must have/be:
• Senior Vet with 8-10 years of experience in general practice with a good surgical skill level.
• Need to have the right to work in the UK
• RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary surgeons) registered
Accommodation will be provided.
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 per annum.
The module has not been activated or there is an issue with the license.